Friday, July 20, 2007

Blogpower Testimonials to Date

I am currently putting together the history of Blogpower for our sidebar and part of this is the testimonial writing which Pommygranate has now taken up again. As he writes them, so we'll add them to this post.

Testimonials do have a history with us though and this summarizes that history:

The call to write testimonials for our fellow members

The CityUnslicker first mentions it.

Tom Paine supplies his ten:

Bel is Thinking

The CityUnslicker

The Pub Philosopher

James Higham

Colin Campbell

The Tin Drummer

Notsaussure

Tony Sharp

The Thunderdragon

As a Dodo [mini-testimonial]

Ellee Seymour

Tiberius Gracchus' Testimonials

James Higham supplies his first ten:

The Tin Drummer then does ten:

James Higham supplies his second ten:

James Higham supplies his third ten:

James possibly lost the plot a bit here, with his characteristic overkill, writing about non-BPers as well.

Then Shades [Ian Grey] chipped in with:

Matt Murrell

Cynical Chatter from the Underworld

Unfortunately, we couldn't prevail on any of the others to write some until Pommygranate recently came to the rescue with:

Crushed by Ingsoc

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who want me to do them??!!

Oh....

I see


Right. I'll be off then...

Shades said...

I wrote a couple-

http://iangrey.blogspot.com/2007/03/blogpower-review-number-one-insomniac.html

http://iangrey.blogspot.com/2007/03/mental-health.html

James Higham said...

Great that you brought that to our attention, Ian and they're straight in there now.

Lord Nazh said...

You know none of these testimonials mean anything until someone does one of Ruthie (heh)

:)

And yes I'd be happy to if I can get a plane ticket to visit her in person (double heh)

Unknown said...

I'm slowly working my way through the list

http://www.bradfordvision.co.uk/weblinks/51

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

I did testimonials too!

James Higham said...

Good so send me the links and I'll put them in, Welshcakes.