Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Show Us Yer Tits! Mutley hits the big Four Double O


Congratulations to Mutley for his contribution to Blogpower and the overall  tit blogging experience. Here at Defending the Blog we are not far behind. That said, this blog is a good deal more boring. So in the spirit of sharing...

"Many famous people have viewed your Blog - which is somewhat infamous because of your irritating inane comments on other peoples blogs, over the last 400 posts - and if you had just once written something insightful, moving, witty, clever, sexy, charming or funny you would have been at least been mentioned in The Guardian or The Sunday Times as they are desperate for copy. But as you are a boring tit, you have squandered this opportunity by writing such complete inconsequential shit!" My friend Mr Beast confided this in me over a pint of his favourite port, tequila and sheep milk at my 400th post blog party last weekend. I am afraid he was rather in his cups, as we say in the South, and there was a distinctly unhealthy sweaty sheen to his skin.

However, my whip thin friend Giles a.k.a Lady Ga-Ga seemed also determined to bury the knife deep. He went on and on about how my tedious interest in Supermarkets and toothache was enough to drive a Nun to suicide (which I once did - but thats another story!) and that 'I should welcome the comfort of obscurity' - odd turn of phrase if you ask me.

Much more great stuff here.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Splendid - you are all great fun and such an odd collection of disparate individuals! Thanks for the moobs, I have enough of my own however, so they are surplus to requirements. As you may have noticed I amm back in the world of the blog, after a weeks more or less absence!!! Thanks to everyone who reads the blog by the way...

Ladyhihi said...

Did you know that Oliver also did many of the voice-overs including playing the whistle for the clangers narrative



Deutsch Italienisch Uebersetzung
Sevierville TN foreclosures

Ladyhihi said...

Congratulations to Mutley for his contribution to Blogpower and the overall tit blogging experience. Here at Defending the Blog we are not far behind. That said, this blog is a good deal more boring. So in the spirit of sharing...



norelco shaver
salt cell