Monday, February 04, 2008

Re-application to join Blogpower -- Miss Wagstaff Presents

You may recall that Miss Wagstaff applied previously to join Blogpower however did not fulfill the three months' requirement for membership. With that now accomplished Miss Wagstaff has asked once more to join, so for your consideration: Miss Wagstaff Presents "the One Wales Government in all its glory (or simply the lack of it)", thereby keeping the members of the Welsh Assembly under scrutiny.

Please take a look, and make your feelings known in the comment section below. As always, the first objection will close comments, and further discussion and voting will take place via the mailing list.

I am starting the clock at 8 AM GMT, Monday, Feb 4th.

7 comments:

Grendel said...

A bit ahead of opening for business, but a big yes from me.

G

Shades said...

It is a "YES" from me.

Garbo said...

A definite YES from me.

jmb said...

I will add a Yes to this application.

Matt Wardman said...

Yes

Anonymous said...

Fine by me!!

Baht At said...

looks OK to me - mind you didn't we english (or at least one of our demented kings) invent hanging drawing and quartering specifically for folks who wanted welsh government?