Sunday, December 02, 2007

Blogpower Round-up No. 4

It seems I became the victim of success. Whether it was my begging, pleading or the THREAT, or whether it was the guilt card I can't say, but the nominations for the fourth round-up of BP kept rolling in, slowly but surely.

In the beginning it was easy to keep up with them, then more difficult but finally it was done. Or so I thought. Minutes after the deadline, I made one last check of the email system. Control freak that I am, I decided to look in the spam section ( 957 of them) which had never yielded anything before. What the heck? In amongst the chaff were two posts, both from days ago, with six more nominations. I hope I didn't miss anyone else amongst all the fabulous offers, but if I did, you will understand, I'm sure. Now just one more check. Oh no, an email seventeen minutes after the deadline with more new posts.

Now truly finished, may I recommend that, before you head over to see if your post is mentioned, grab yourself a cup of coffee or tea, or a gin and tonic if you'd rather, and put up your feet. Fifty posts are included, each accompanied by a nattering editorial comment. So it is rather long. If you nod off along the way, please make sure you check the last image for a treat. Enjoy! Thanks to every one who nominated posts. I'm going off to have a nervous breakdown.



NB: All the links work but Bob Piper's site has been down several times recently. Try again later if you don't succeed and don't call me at the help desk.

No comments: