Friday, October 19, 2007

New prospective member

This has been received via the mailing list website:

Hi, I'm Rob and I would like to join your group. My blog is www.thebroadsheetrag.co.uk. It covers politics and other stuff. I found out about your group after reading CityUnslicker.

Thanks, Rob


Do give his blog a look and see what you think. I'm posting this up as his application was effectively via me rather than IA or JH.

If any objections are received here, then the comments session will be closed and discussion will move to the mailing list. Otherwise, he will be added to the list after 72 hours.

COMMENTS NOW CLOSED- DISCUSSION AT MAILING LIST

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good to me.

Andrew Allison said...

I'm sorry, but it is a no from me. I've read a number of his posts and it is just a badly written rant. I'll discuss it further in the usual place.