Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Three Blogpower issues

1] We're having enormous problems accessing the blogroll to update it. Rest assured we're working on this and a solution will be effected before the end of the week.

2] Tom's suggestion is grand and I'm into this straight away. For my own particular situation, please access my site.

3] We are now in Beta and any adjustments which need to be made we'd best make. It wasn't my decision, by the way. When I came back last evening, it wouldn't let me at my site unless I converted - it was the only channel to get to my own site. Then, when I got there, I was informed that ALL my other blogs had also been converted. Sorry if that has put a spanner in the works but I seriously 'knew not what I was doing'.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May I please make a suggestion now I am linked to Blogpower. When people click on it, they see the banner that says "defending the blog", I would like the word Blogpower up there, with the Blogpower blogroll at the top of the page so it can be instantly accessed. Just a thought.

James Higham said...

I'll get on to that, Ellee. Give me one day. Don't forget I've invited you too.