Saturday, June 02, 2007

8 Nominations so far for Best Layout and Style

Updated 11:24, London time, Wednesday

These are the final results. The ten top nominations will be placed in a Freepoll today, in alphabetical order. Some URLs might be missing from 11 onwards below:

1] My Marrakesh [14]

2] James Higham [8]

3] Bishop Hill [8]

4] The Cityunslicker [5]

5] Honeysmack [4]

6] Chicken Yoghurt [4]

7] Devil's Kitchen [3]

8] Fabian Tassano [3]

9] Croydonian [3]

10] The ThunderDragon [2]

____________________________________

Pandemian [1]

Tao of Defiance [1]

Life's a Bitch [1]

Bryan Appleyard [1]

Lord Nazh [1]

loup-ours-berger [1]

Spicy Cauldron [1]

The Spine [1]

Blognor Regis [1]

Benedict White [1]

The Daily Dish - Andrew Sullivan [1]

13 comments:

Sueblimely said...

The link to Chicken Yoghurt is showing a 404 Not Found error. You have the link as:
http://www.blogger.com/honeysmack.blogspot.com

whereas it should be:

http://honeysmack.blogspot.com

I did not want the others to have an advantage over Chicken Yoghurt.
Regards
Sue

James Higham said...

I'll get onto it straight away, Sueblimely.

Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dissertation Writing Help said...

well i like your post . .the information in your post is quite good;) . .nice work .. Thanks a lot keep sharing:)

Dissertation Writing Services

Raffay said...

Thanks for sharing your ideas. I was desperately waiting for such posts. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.

reseller web hosting | cpanel reseller hosting

Unknown said...

Excellent post at blogger fantastic job.

Topics For College Essay | Example Of A College Essay
| Academic Writing

logo bench said...

Awesome blog! I will for sure drop by it more often!
Corporate Logo Design

Dissertation Help said...

That was something very informative for me, the information that you have provided has added a lot to my knowledge about the subject. Thank you

Logo design firm

Judith Walton said...

You have done a Great job, keep doing more work like this! Thanks...

company logo designer

logo bench said...

This is a Great Website You might find Fascinating that we Motivate A person.

Create a Logo

Unknown said...

I Like your blog,will sharing this with my friends, excellent work.

business phone broadband

Unknown said...

I am hoping that by my next post here, I will have the links up to Book Locker, as well as Amazon, where this new novel will be available for sale.
Literature Review

Unknown said...

I am hoping that by my next post here, I will have the links up to Book Locker, as well as Amazon, where this new novel will be available for sale.
Dissertation Samples