Friday, July 25, 2008

New Member --- No Clue

It gives me great pleasure to welcome the Devonshire Dumpling of No Clue as a new member in Blogpower. Despite the Devonshire moniker, she says: I'm a Londoner born within the sound of Bow bells (so I am an East-Ender) now living in Devon with my spaniel named Raki and my cockatiel called Harry. Does that mean I would not understand a word she said, as I once discovered to my horror when I did a locum in an East End pharmacy? If you are not familiar with her site please go over and explore and introduce yourself in the comment section.

Her site has now been added to the blogroll and I am sure she will be displaying it along with the BP banner very shortly, as a fully fledged member. Could anyone displaying the html BP blogroll please make this addition to it and Matt could you please change the master post? Thank you.

1 comment:

Devonshire Dumpling said...

Thank you so much! I am thrilled to become a member and I will certainly be visiting the blogs weekly. Some of you already know me from bloghounds (you can run but you can't hide) and I'm looking forward to meeting new bloggers from Blogpower and getting to know you all.