Friday, January 04, 2008

Goodbye BP - I loved you

It is with great regret that I must tender my resignation in BP to the administrator Welshcakes Limoncello. Regrettably, Ian Grey, who controls the mailing list, has revoked my status and reduced me to provisional status, a situation he knows full well I cannot accept.

In other words, I can only carry out my BP duties if I go through his approval and in this he has overstepped his authority within BP. Admins have always served the membership, not the other way around.

The issue, of course, is the man who should be now out of Blogpower [members know who] but as he has been able to prevail over the new admins, the result is me being squeezed out instead. One person e-mailed me just now and called it petty. Yes it is but that's life.

We move on.

I wish all of you in BP the very best and rest assured I would not have posted this here if it could have been posted at the mailing list. Take care.