Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Desperate Call for posts

Guys at the moment for the blogpower roundup I've got five blogpower bloggers reccomending things- and 252 emails from a Mr Spam who seems to be reccomending all kinds of odd sites (I'm not sure about this Mr Spam, he doesn't seem to understand the rules, they are all non-Blogpower sites)! If you don't want this to be just my selections, then email me, please, please, please, before the 1st November, I know there hasn't been much controversy on the list and its all been a bit quiet recently but don't let that distract you- you know where your duty lies. And to those who have submitted posts, Gentlewomen, men and dogs (Mutley no excuses) of Blogpower now abed, shall think themselves ashamed they did not submit, and hold their bloghoods cheap, whilst any speaks that submitted before All Saints Day! (Apologies to a certain W.S.) but get those nominations in, I implore you, on my knees, don't let it come to the disaster of me trawling through to find the posts which in my dubious judgement are good, don't leave me to that! PLEASE!

(Incidentally to submit, send an email with the post URL to blogpowerroundup AT googlemail DOT com)

Gracchi (pleadingly)

6 comments:

James Higham said...

Tiberius, I'm sure everyone will do it but they're probably pressed like me just now. We'll have them in by the due date.

Shades said...

Can we self-nominate?

Is it good form?

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Don't worry, Gracchi - I'm sure that many Bpwrs, like me, just love a deadline! We'll get them in.

Anonymous said...

More Ordo!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! More Ordo!

Anonymous said...

Definately! More Ordo!!!!!!!!