Sunday, September 23, 2007

Blogpower Roundup #2 - Nominations Open

Matt Murrell came up with and co-ordinated the first Blogpower roundup back in August. Despite his sterling efforts, we have let the idea languish somewhat, but now a few of us are hoping to run it on approximately a monthly basis. So, with that in mind, I would like to invite your nominations for Roundup #2: I'm looking for the Blogpower members' posts that you have most enjoyed during September, not least because I didn't have chance to do much visiting while I was away, so there's a lot of bloggy goodness I will have missed over the month. You don't have to be a BP member to nominate a BP post.

Please send your chosen URLs to blogpowerroundup AT gmail DOT com by 5pm, London time, next Sunday, ie September 30. I hope to bring you the results at the start of October.

3 comments:

Alice said...

Hedgewizard's post on the dangers of slugs absolutely cracked me up http://hedgewizardsdiary.blogspot.com/2007/09/nude-sleepers-warning.html

It's a great blog anyway, but this one really got me and plenty of others...

jmb said...

Nominations sent via email Mr Appleby.

Lord Higham- Murray said...

I've sent my first and there'll be more. As for running the Roundup, no problems - I'll take my turn.

There appears to be no interest now in an Autumn [Internal] Blogpower Awards.