Thursday, June 14, 2007

Provisional banners for you to display

We're having a little trouble getting those banners made and so we're offering an interim solution [which may turn out to be permanent]. Here are variants on the original banner, to be copied and pasted thus:

If you won your particular category.










If you placed 1st, 2nd or 3rd in your category. The idea is that some winners might not wish to have "winner" displayed.








If you were one of the 10 finalists in the vote.









If you are in the Category post as having been nominated, even if you didn't make it to the final 10.

2 comments:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

I'm all in favour of interim solutions that turn out to be permanent!

lady macleod said...

crappers, and other foul words... I can't get it to copy to my blog. Am I doing something glaringly stupid? the other one hopped right over, as it were... I am stomping my foot now, I want my banner.... It is so cool. help...