Monday, June 30, 2008

Application for Membership --- Question That

We have a new application for membership from a Libertarian blogger, Ian_QT, who blogs at Question That, and who describes himself thus: For moderate libertarianism, not-so-moderate EU-scepticism and real democracy. He discovered Blogpower via Matt Wardman and since I see some of our members on his blogroll, I am sure he is already familiar to some of you.

Please take a look at Question That and make your feelings known in the comment section here. Any objection will move the discussion and voting to the mailing list, with comments subsequently being closed here.

NB: The blog name has now been corrected. Apologies to Ian_QT.

7 comments:

Andrew Allison said...

I like him. Yes from me.

Anonymous said...

It's Question That, not Question Time.

jams o donnell said...

A yes from me

Grendel said...

Another yes.

jmb said...

Thunderdragon, Matt M and the Fake Consultant have all registered yes votes in the mailing list.

I also add a yes vote.

Beaman said...

I like it. Yes.

Matt Wardman said...

Yes.