Thursday, August 16, 2007

Blogpower Round-up #1

The very first Blogpower Round-Up can now be found over at my blog.

It ended up being a little rushed (my monitor decided to die on me a few days ago and I've had a really bad cold - I know: excuses, excuses!) but hopefully you'll find posts you've overlooked and with any luck it'll get a few more people interested in Blogpower.

Please mention it on your own blogs, as we want as many people to see these as possible.

(If you're using blogger, it's possible to highlight, copy and paste the entire thing into your own blog if you wanted to.)

4 comments:

Colin Campbell said...

Based upon my experience of doing these kinds of posts, they are a lot of work, even if you have the links provided. Always longer than you estimate. Good work. Are we going to rotate and how often?

@themill said...

Not sure how this all works but think you should take a look at To Miss With Love.blogspot.com
Black teacher in an inner city state school - challenges all the stereotypes and engenders some really good debates on her blog.

James Higham said...

Great stuff, Matt. Commented over at your place already.

Matt M said...

Thank you all.

I've just switched to a new computer, which is why I'm a bit quiet at the moment. I'm still trying to get to grips with all the new goodies. But it's nice to see that the round-up managed to get quite a few hits.