Thursday, July 19, 2007

New Blogger - Kizzie


May i recommend an excellent blogger to join BP.

Her name is Kizzie and she is a Sudanese Muslim currently living in Cairo. She brings a completely different perspective on events to our rather Anglo-centric world. She recently guest posted a piece for me on female genital mutilation (yes, i know it's a slightly heavy subject) following a visit by Ayaan Hirsi Ali to Australia.

Her blog is here.

You will notice that she hasn't posted for a while but that's because she is currently in L.A. researching a paper on Spanish immigration into California. She will recommence posting once she returns home.

Check it out.

6 comments:

Lord Straf-Bilderberg said...

Why not? I'm currently tied up rearranging the sidebar for this weekend - profiles and history of BP links and so on but I'll get down to this sometime on the weekend.

sally in norfolk said...

I enjoyed reading through her blog

Lord Straf-Bilderberg said...

I've now had another look and it would be great if she wanted to join us - talk about varied. I'd love to run my post on Sudan past her and see what she thought.

Crushed by Ingsoc said...

Looks like she would be an excellent addition to Blogpower.
A great dimension to part of our group.

Kizzie said...

Hello there,
Thanks alot for your comments. I feel very welcomed here.
I will join.
I will read your post about sudan lord valentine

Lord Straf-Moran said...

Welcome, Kizzie.