Thursday, July 19, 2007

New Blogger - Kizzie


May i recommend an excellent blogger to join BP.

Her name is Kizzie and she is a Sudanese Muslim currently living in Cairo. She brings a completely different perspective on events to our rather Anglo-centric world. She recently guest posted a piece for me on female genital mutilation (yes, i know it's a slightly heavy subject) following a visit by Ayaan Hirsi Ali to Australia.

Her blog is here.

You will notice that she hasn't posted for a while but that's because she is currently in L.A. researching a paper on Spanish immigration into California. She will recommence posting once she returns home.

Check it out.

6 comments:

James Higham said...

Why not? I'm currently tied up rearranging the sidebar for this weekend - profiles and history of BP links and so on but I'll get down to this sometime on the weekend.

sally in norfolk said...

I enjoyed reading through her blog

James Higham said...

I've now had another look and it would be great if she wanted to join us - talk about varied. I'd love to run my post on Sudan past her and see what she thought.

Crushed said...

Looks like she would be an excellent addition to Blogpower.
A great dimension to part of our group.

Reem said...

Hello there,
Thanks alot for your comments. I feel very welcomed here.
I will join.
I will read your post about sudan lord valentine

James Higham said...

Welcome, Kizzie.