Friday, March 16, 2007

Thogger awards.

See this about thinking bloggers.

(I don't know who started the meme, I followed the links back quite a way and am still none the wiser.)

UPDATE: This was originated from www.TheThinkingBlog.com- thanks Mia.

I think it is inevitable that a Blogpower member is likely to get tagged in due course. (I'd hedge a bet that Ellee Seymour being first!)

I would suggest that the majority of us qualify along the way and the hard bit will be in whittling it down to five tags.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This has already started to touch Blogpower: In Search of High Places and Westminster Wisdom - deserving recipients both - have been nominated already. In fact, Gracchi got three votes, given that the Community was nominated while I was away...

And see here, Shades, I thought I had the Ian franchise in this neck of the woods... :)

James Higham said...

Well done to Tiberius. My own blog can't be seen as 'thinking' and so I know I'm safe from this meme. Too many people disagree with my opinions and that's as it should be.

Anonymous said...

Too many people disagree with my opinions and that's as it should be.

No, it isn't.

Anonymous said...

This was originated from www.TheThinkingBlog.com

Perhaps you should give her credit.

Shades said...

Mia, you just have!