Thursday, January 04, 2007

Blogpower stats 18:45, London time today:

Last 100 visitors

84% are coming directly to the site, as distinct from coming to one specific page. Referrals were from everywhere. As you’d imagine, 96% were English speaking, the other 4% coming from Russia, Italy and France.

Firefox 2.X was 33% and the old IE6 was only 15%. IP addresses dominated with 54%, followed by a host of others. Windows XP dominated, on 81% and Mac was on 13%.


Total 736
Average Per Day 41


Total 1,175
Average Per Day 63
This Week 439

No comments: